Pixelmad Studios UG
Halberstädter Straße 86
2. Processing of personal data for the allocation of license key
2.1 Scope of Data processing
The allocation of the license key will be automaticly managed and saved
- Discord Name
There will be no subcontracting to third parties
2.2 Legal Basis of data processing
The legal basis for the temporary storage of data is Article. 6 Paragraph.1 GDPR.
2.3 Usage of data processing
The data will be claimed to make sure that every Soulborn user get only one license key.
2.4 Duration of data storaging
The datas will be deleted after the pupose will reached.
Bute not later then 30.06.2020
2.5 Disagreement & Possibilities of elimination
The registration of data and the data agreement is absolutly essential for the allocation of license key. There is no possibility to disagree by the data subject.
3. Right of data Subject
If any available data get processed are you concerned to GDPR and you have the following rights:
3.1 Right of access to information
You can order from us according to Article. 15 GDPR informations about your personal data processed by us. Your right to information includes in particular the following information:
3.2 Processing purposes
- the category of personal data
- the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed
- the planned storage period
- the existence of a right of rectification erasure restriction of processing or disagreement
- the existence of a right of appeal
- the origin of your data if they were not collected by us
- the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and appropriate meaningful information on its details
- whether the personal data concerning you will be transferred to a third country or to an international organisation; in this context you may request to be informed of the appropriate guarantees pursuant to Art. 46 GDPR in connection with the transfer
3.3 Right of rectification
According to Article 16 GDPR you have the right to demand the immediate correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us.
3.4 Right of erasure
In accordance with Art. 17 GDPR you have the right to demand the immediate deletion of your personal data stored by us if one of the following reasons applies:
- the personal data concerning which are no longer necessary for the purposes for
- which they were collected or otherwise processed
- your revoke your consent on which the processing was based according to Article.6 para. 1 or Article.9 para. 2 GDPR and there is no other legal basis for the processing
- you disagree to the processing in accordance with Article 21. para. 1 GDPR and there are no legitimate reasons for the processing or you disagree to the processing in accordance with Article 21 para. 2 GDPR
- the personal data concerning you have been processed unlawfully
- the deletion of personal data relating to you is necessary to comply with a legal obligation under Union or national law to which the controller is subject
- the personal data concerning you has been collected in relation to information society services offered in accordance with Art. 8 para. 1 GDPR
You cannot request the erasure if the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom expression and information to fulfil a legal obligation for reasons of public interest or to assert or defend legal claims.
3.5 Right to limit processing
In accordance to Art. 18 GDPR you have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted
- insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you for a period of time which enables us to check the personal data,
- the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it
- we no longer need the data but you need it to assert exercise or defend legal claims or
- you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR and it has not yet been established whether our legitimate reasons outweigh yours.
3.6 Right of information
In accordance with Art. 19 GDPR you have the right to be informed to your request of recipients to whom we have communicated the correction or deletion of data or restrictions on processing.
3.7 Right to data transferability
According to Art. 21 GDPR you have the right for reasons arising from their particular situation, to object at any time to the processing of personal data relating to them on the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 letter e or f GDPR; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
3.8 Right to withdraw the declaration of consent under data protection law
According to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR you have the right to revoke your declaration of consent under data protection law at any time. Revocation of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that took place on the basis of your consent until revocation.
3.9 Right of appeal to a supervisory authority
Under Art. 77 GDPR you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in particular in the Member State of your place of residence your place of work or the place of the suspected violation.